Learning is one of the aspects of the entire process of gaining knowledge, but teaching is another side of the small coin that makes the flow of going and receiving knowledge complete and content. Hence at Samriddhi Yogshala, we make it a point to tie all the loose ends and make the process complete with the 200 hour yoga teacher training course that is provided with the due consideration of all the aspects related to yoga and makes it a linking connection between the practices involved. Ashtanga Yoga and Vinyasa flow are two of the major subjects that need mastery which can be learned at Samriddhi Yogshala through profound teachers that have no biasses and who provide you with the complete information in its most authentic form starting right from the conceivement of the idea that is like to both of these practices. Tracing all the lines to and from, the training is completed with the tremendous outpours of knowledge That would always flow inside of you.
The Asthanga Yoga practice was started by the sage Patanjali in the early times dating back to 3000 years ago. Being the primary part of the 200-hour yoga Teacher Training Course, this is the rung of the ladder which you would be needed to climb in order to reach the vinyasa flow.
The main crux of these practices is to make you more and more involved within the inner energies and help you gain mastery over the techniques of Pranayama. Meditation, philosophy, alignment of the chakras in the body, and having the flair in performing all the asanas.
Since these techniques have been preserved in their prime form for a long, having a legacy is one of the vital aspects of this practice, along with the blessing of a good mind and body on being practiced with the greatest concentration and true spirits.
It gives you an enhanced understanding of all the fruitful aspects of yoga that are vital and rooted in the entrenched concepts of yoga, meditation, and more.
It looks at the overall development of the lifestyle that is centered around yoga and takes you to the advanced levels of this practice.
It gives you the proper hold on your subjects and also provides you with dexterity with the aspects of yoga.
Have the means and motive to spread this knowledge in the world and share this with all the other people, helping them with their lives as well.
Bring about a change, not jets in your body but also in the inner engineering of your body.
Get the 200-hour yoga teacher training certification at the end on completion of the Ashtanga Vinyasa Primary Series and Vinyasa Flow.
Yoga Alliance USA would be entitled to provide you with the yoga teacher training and certification memento on successful completion of this 200-hour yoga teacher training course.
1. Start from the very root of the ashtanga vinyasa flow system and study its history and legacy.
2. Takes you to the intermediate level of your primary yoga practices that were basic in nature.
3. Focus is paid to the prime practices:
4. The course with Samriddhi Yogshala on the ashtanga vinyasa system would be thoroughly divided into the two hours of workshops that would be taking place on a daily basis.
5. Some special classes would also take place that would benefit you with the additional knowledge lasting for 90 minutes each. These classes would be three a week.
6. To make the matters interesting and intriguing, you would also be taught with the help of props that would further enhance your understanding and the facts of the system.
7. You would also be mentored on the concepts of how to teach the techniques in the near future when you become the teacher and mediator yourself.
8. Get ready to learn all the titbits associated with the system and turn out to be the advanced version of yourself.
1. Grab all the information and techniques in the practical format by gaining knowledge through the classes which have been planned meticulously for you.
2. Giving you proper space and time to absorb all that has been taught, you would have 90 minutes long class in the morning and 60 minute class in the afternoon, both held three times a week.
3. You would also be guided to be a successful mentor yourself with Samriddhi Yogshala.
4. This comprehensive course would allow you to gain all the insights of teaching and preparing the concepts lessons.
5. Get the best possible constructive feedback that would be helpful for you in overcoming the gaps in your training.
6. Get unabridged attention securely from the first day of participation in this program at Samriddhi Yogshala.
1. Get to know the right methods to practice the technique of Pranayama, which has been known since early childhood days.
2. Have a profound understanding of this technique.
3. Study the biological, anatomical, and mental ongoing behind this process.
4. Gain proficiency in the concepts of:
5. Know the spiritual perception of Pranayama
6. Gain the knowledge to teach it in a refined manner.
1. Master the art of confluence in the divine self.
2. Get the introduction to yourself and meditation in the purest light
3. Techniques of meditation
4. Techniques of teaching meditation
5. Know the scientific knowledge that supports this practice immensely.
6. Learn the effects and observe them on yourself as well while having a mixture of theory and pragmatics.
7. The types that would be covered under this head would be:
8. Know the spiritual perception of Pranayama
9. Gain the knowledge to teach it in a refined manner.
1. The philosophical support behind the practices of yoga, meditation, lifestyle, and more.
2. Yogic lifestyle study
3. Importance of the ashtanga and vinyasa system
4. The eight limbs involved in the Astanga yoga
5. The shortcomings in the way of such practices and how to overcome them
6. Learning to lead the life of a yogic practitioner while being involved in your previous life.
7. Pure and genuine introduction to the concepts of
Anatomy, as we know, is the science of the inner muscular system of the body that is linked to one another and shows the effects simultaneously, taking into consideration each of the outer and inner processes that show physical effects as well. At Samriddhi Yogshala, focus shall be paid on the analytic training along with the muscular anatomy being part of the course. Individual physical limits and differences would be tested and resolved in the light of experience and science. Special classes would also be organized on this particular subject where you can have in the live teaching sessions along with all the doubt clearing sessions for living you much clearer view of the subject which is vital. The best of these cases would be that they would be led by the co-founder Shivam Handa.
The basic Human system includes the skeletal, muscular, and nervous systems. Connective tissue system and the form in which the movement in the body takes place to relax and constrain each other.
This part of the course would include the concepts of physiology.
Application of this gained knowledge would be taught to put to use in the practical systems while teaching and in regular practice as well.
Studying the different parts of the body like the foot, knee, hips, spine, and more in relevance to the concepts that have been discussed.
The aspects and effects of tension and the orientation theory will be discussed and taught.
Taught the parameters of how to teach the Astanga vinyasa system in lessons and plans.
The principles of sequencing a vinyasa flow class.
The method of creating them on your own.
Teaching vinyasa flow system.
You would be tested on practical aspects under this course curriculum, where you would provide the hands-on practical subjects to teach and check your abilities in this skill.
Develop your unique style and share it with others while trying it out yourself.
Development of confidence and vocal skills while sharing the right postures has always been the end goal that shall be achieved.
Other subject matter like the teaching styles, qualities of being a good teacher, and more shall be worked upon.
Ethical practices would be dealt with gravity in Samriddhi Yogshala.
Yoga Teacher Certification.
Though having a pre-study is not a requirement of the course but would be beneficial for you.
If you have booked the course with Samriddhi Yogshala, you will be provided with the pre-study non-contact hours material that can be used to study.
It would be the online based module that you can go through at your leisure.
The modules would be focused on the concept of philosophy, ashtanga, vinyasa flow, anatomy, and more.
It would be best advised if you are finishing up with the material provided in hand before taking up the personal training course at Samriddhi Yogshala.
|Start Date||End Date||Fee (Shared/Private)||Book Now|
|1st October 2022||24th October 2022||€ 1600 / 1900||Fullly Booked|
|1st November 2022||24th November 2022||€ 1600 / 1900||Book Now|
|1st December 2022||24th December 2022||€ 1600 / 1900||Book Now|
|1st January 2023||24th January 2023||€ 1600 / 1900||Book Now|
|1st February 2023||24th February 2023||€ 1600 / 1900||Book Now|
|1st March 2023||24th March 2023||€ 1600 / 1900||Book Now|
|1st April 2023||24th April 2023||€ 1600 / 1900||Book Now|
6:30 - 8:00
8:00 - 8:15
8:15 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
10:00 - 12:00
12:00 - 13:00
13:00 - 15:00
15:00 - 16:45
16:50 - 17:00
17:00 - 18:00
18:00 - 19:00
19:00 - 20:00
20:00 - 21:00
Be the early arrival at Samridhhi Yogshala and avail the savings of upto 100 Euros on pre-booking the course prior to 60 days of beginning.
You don't need to play in any of the extra charges as this includes all the taxes that have been levied.
Charges for the meals and the training and accommodation have also been included in this package offered by Samridhhi Yogshala.
Insurance, travel, and other liability shall not be included in the package.
Your check-in time would be 16.00 pm onwards at the starting date of the course, and the checkout time would be nearly before 10.00 am on the end day of the course.
An airport transfer facility would be available at Samridhhi Yogshala ranging upto 3k. It would vary based on the kind of taxi you opt-in for.
The best kind of amenities would be provided to you in accommodation that includes luxurious rooms with bathrooms, beds, and hot shower facilities along with air conditioning.
The initial booking amount would be non-refundable, which is 400 Euros, in any circumstances, which include the decision to cancel the course, wanting to reschedule the course and take on the other batch, or any kind of traveling issues that might be preventing you from traveling. Lockdown, restrictions and more would not have you have the refund.
Any catastrophic situation or an act of god also shall not be entertained for the grounds of a refund.
You can shift your course or participate in a new one based on your volition, which can be due to some personal or professional commitment. In such cases, you need to inform through mail to Samridhhi Yogshala at the given mailing address. This mail should be addressed before 48 hours of the course. If you don't do so, your initial deposit will be forfeited.
You are provided with the online course material in the form of the pre-study non-contact hours material, which amounts to your initial deposit of 400 Euros, hence being non-refundable as services have been availed in the online medium.
Complete fees of the course you are enrolled for having to be paid once you have checked in in person at Samridhhi Yogshala.
This entire fee would be non-refundable in any of the cases of you quitting the course in between or non-attending the sessions that have been planned.
If you are causing any kind of inconvenience to other participants or are creating a nuisance through the course, your membership to the course shall be terminated with immediate effect by Samridhhi Yogshala without any kind of refund claimable from your side.
If the course is canceled from the side of Samridhhi Yogshala, then you shall surely receive the initial amount refund in due time.
Minor changes in the schedule of the course and the sessions planned can be made by Samridhhi Yogshala, which shouldn't be grounds for any kind of complaint.
Fill in the complete application form on Samridhhi Yogshala's online website. You will hear back from Samridhhi Yogshala. In cases where you don't, you can email us at Samridhhi Yogshala's official mail id. The expected time of response is within 24 hours. If you don't hear back within the due time, drop us a message on the WhatsApp number claiming the status of your application.
Once your application has been accepted, you need to send in the payable amount of 400 Euros via PayPal/ Wise/ Google pay / Direct Bank Transfer. Once receipt of the deposited amount has been received, you will be enrolled for the course.
Pay the remaining balance at Samridhhi Yogshala upon your arrival through the payment methods, which include debit card, Cash, credit card, or PayPal.
The aspects and effects of tension and the orientation theory will be discussed and taught.